مینی لودر مدل 750
|Engine||Perkins 403J-11 Euro 5|
|Number of cylinder||3|
|Bucket capacity (m³)||0/3|
|Standard Tire type||26*12-12 wider|
|Note||Italy hydrostatic system, Electric joystick(forwards/backwards, high/low speed in button), Quick hitch included, standard bucket, VARTA Battery, floating function, adjustable steering wheel and seat, bucket can be level automatic, back sound, hand brake, Free parts, tool box.
Standard with 3 hydraulic lines
The Wolf mini750 wheel loader is a small and powerful machine used in garden, farming, and landscaping. It is powered by Perkins Euro 5/EPA Tier 4 engine and with Italy PWG hydrostatic driving system. The operator’s seat is comfortable, and the machine has many features to make work easier. It also has different attachments, such as a bucket or snow blade, to do different tasks. It’s perfect for small sites and tight spaces. The Wolf mini750 wheel loader is a reliable and efficient machine that can handle many jobs.
1. Compact size: The compact machine that can fit into tight spaces and maneuver easily in small areas.
2. Versatility: The Mini750 can be equipped with a range of attachments, including buckets, forks, grapples, and more.
3. High performance: It is powered by Perkins Euro 5 / EPA Tier 4 engine and with Italy PWG hydrostatic driving system, especially suitable European, North American and Australian market.
4. Easy operation: The Mini750 is designed for easy operation, with simple controls and a comfortable cab that provides excellent visibility.
5. Cost-effective: Compared to larger wheel loaders, the Mini750 requires less fuel and maintenance.